I've finally got gsmblog.net up and running on a new CMF. It's really a relief to get rid of the old crappy Joomla the site was running off previously. The new site has been up and running for a bit more than a week, and so far there seems not to be any major problems.
I still have to do a lot of tweaking here and there, specially on the Norwegian version of the site. Unfortunately I've been knocked out with a fever for a few days, so I'm rather back-logged at the moment. (I cannot for the life of me understand how people can be so bored as to end up punks vandalizing stuff, bored doesn't seem to exist in my vocabulary. If I lived for about 100 lifetimes, maybe I would get around to being bored, but the way things have been so far in my life, I just don't seem to have time to be bored). Unfortunately I'm quite swamped in 404 messages at the moment. Seems that Joomla included about a million entry points for every article (bad Joomla). Hopefully things should settle down as more and more redirects are added.
I've also started re-writing all of the software I had created for my master thesis from scratch. I had this really brilliant idea of a way to do things to make things much easier in the future (wish I thought of that a half a year ago), so I'm spending most of my summer vacation coding. I probably will need some help collecting data in not to terribly long, so If you have a Neo Freerunner or Symbian 3rd edition phone with an external or internal GPS, and feel like helping out, go ahead and send me a message.
I also have some good news on a personal note. I've become a freelance writer for hardware.no (sorry, Norwegian only) and possibly including an article now and again for amobil.no (again, sorry, Norwegian only) which is great for me, as I'm at a point in my life where I feel like I should be writing and using language as much as possible. However it probably means that I'll have even less time for bloging.
Anyhow. Enjoy the new gsmblog.net and feel free to let me know if you come across any bugs or other problems with the site.